Monday, July 25, 2005

Make Happy

Quick post this morning that had to be done. The site in question today is www.logogle.com, which will take any word you input and turn it into a Google-ized logo. I don't need to really spend any time pointing anything out here because the site seems to have been hastily translated from Japanese into Engrish. And though I point it out because of poor usability, I cannot help but also be amused. Here's a screenshot of the main page:


I love how the simpilest of instructions translated from Japanese can sound like the beginning of great Haiku:

"The logo of the Google style is made."

For parting, here is my screen:


7/26 Update - How silly that I didn't think of this until this morning. I'm sure someone out there has already beat me to it, but I'll do it anyway...


Tags: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Joseph said...

But all time favorite is http://googlefor.com

You Need to Enter only http://googlefor.com/YourName for Search engine Creation

6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home